Ah yA! iap noW.. zZzzZzz... eH. gUess wat, i jus found out that our GL formate is wrong.. now den she spot the mistake.. WAT the HELL.. ~!@#$%^$#@!@~
not much update.. jus that my hair colour drop abit le la. *yeah* my hairdresser, ALAn, keep nagging.. He was like why ur highlite like that.. so i told him my tupid story.. i shld have gone to him to highlite lo.. although it will be a bit more expensive.. but if normal price for my hair is $45.. then it will be ard $60 plus rite? I did my hiar for $60 lor.. ANyway, back to topic.. i went to cut hair on tue morning.. can't make it for CSB. SO I SKIPPED. LP sis say its okie to missed school.. I AGREE TOTALLY! hahahz.
Been very busy this week. Got Audit project two to hand in.. got IAP project tooo.. i got MACC retest.. then MAC CA2 next week.. means that i really got no time to SHOP more things for CNY.. shit la.. I WAN TO SHOP.. *SCREAMs* i feels like a bird in the cage lo..
Today is SP open hse.. saw Chanel. i think her eyeliner spolited her face. i think it was DIY. Cheapskate. Learn got makeup skills if u are a star mah.. :X I bought a necklace n stud frm the bizzare. COOL. nee to get cash frm dear COZ.. i'm BROKEN for this week.. lols.. tAts it..