Actually, when he first received the letter, i started crying le. He told me " its not as if i'm dying right". Actually, its true la. Was wondering why i cried. Then, as time drew nearer, i cried more bitter and longer and more often. I still don understand why i cried. He told me " Don't cry, you will still hear my voice. Its just two weeks. I'm not dying you know." Then he jus wipe away my tears. " i love you," he said. I cried even harder. i still don't understand why.
The day ARRIVED. 8th June 2006.
can u spot him?
I went with him that day. Its sooo depressing to see your bf not boarding the ferry with you. He look at me and said " Come on. Our "last kiss" for this two weeks." Then of course i cried and give him a quick peck on the lips. The departure was SAD.
Today is the 5th day. Finally i know why. Why i keep tearing. Its a feeling i cannot explain. A mixture of heartbroken, loneliness, depression and saddness because my pillar is gone. He cannot come and see me when i need him, he cannot drive me around, no time to shop with me, no time to hear me nag, no more good nite hugs and kisses.
i miss him so much..
* Here i pray. Pray that you are fine inside. Pray that time can pass faster. Pray that everything will be fine. *