Today was a fine day to me coz Dear came back. He made everything seemed alright which i'm glad. But somehow, i began to treat him cold and aloof. I wouldn't mind if he didn't hold my hands or hug me. I hardly talk non-stop which i used to. I just agree to whatever he wanted, wanted me to do or go.
The past 5 days was a rough patch for me. Many things went thru my mind. I was like trying very hard not to be mad/angry. But what he say really upsad me alot alot. I din't wan to show how angry/ upsad i was is to allow him to concentrate on his things inside. But he jus takes everything for granted and made me more upsad each day.Nothing could help and stop me from thinking about what he did. Not even my favourite shopping could help....
Liting saw my face that day in school. When she asked " ARe u okie?" i almost cried out. I was already controlling during lesson. Luckily i managed to control all the way. Only when nite falls, my family sleeping, my tears came down uncontrollablly. At the point of time, i jus wanted to end it. But, somehow, i didn't.
I read May's entry a while ago. I admire her courage to end it. I totally understands her pain and what is went thru. We could give up everything we have. Can they?
One part of me love him so. One part of me hate him so. One part of me wished that everything will be fine. One part of me Just wan me to let go. Everything is his call and attitude now. TMR is Sunday. I Prays everything will be fine before he books in.