I'm Very happy!
I PASSED my driving test!
Everything in first attempt!
I wanna save for CAR liao!
The test:
I was sooo nervous sia.. Nervous till my leg trembling uncontrollably when i stepped on the clutch. When i start i even turn wrongly. So i got a 2 points off for Improper turning.. lols.. Wat i great start ya? My circuit was PERFECT. my road killed me at another 12 points for driving too slow and not check mirror when slowing down. Anyway, don't care le.. Although total 14 demerit points i still pass driving! heeee!!
My warm up was so fine.. The instructor say.. can pass de la. anyway, my never do U-turn during test. The test was sooo Short! Lucky i was on the road less than 20 Minutes if not I would have screwed up. Oh, i love my test car. It was damn good to me. I felt comfortable driving it.
A million thanks to:
*I wanna thank GOD. (ps: I prayed like hell before the test man)
*I wanna thank Dear. (ps: He is the one who usually picks me after lesson when he books out and when he didn't go in NS yet)
*I wanna thank my Parents. (ps: they sponored $1000)
*I wanna thank Myself!! ( ps: I fork out bloody hell another $1000++)
*I wanna thank my frens who gave me support. (ps: to mich, thanks for ur encouragement and confidence in me!!)