I'm posted to St Stephen's Primary. Gona report to sch by bloody hell 7am! *sigh* soooo Early....! Mich helped me to checked out my travelling time.. its 22 mins.. but i doubt so la. Should be about 45 mins plus walking time and waiting for Bus time.
I drove to fetch dear last saturday. It was my first time w/o any driver beside me. Damned scared when i drove at the Expressway lo. I stopped at road side coz i still can't pack den. NO POLEs!! lols..
Then i Drove to dear's POP on tues. First time i tried to park. SUCCESS! *phew* ( coz there two slots and no car beside. So i can park till i straight la.. haha)
So From tuesday till now, dear has been asking me to practice my driving.. A few times espically at night, he almost got "heart attack".. lols.. he always says.. "SLOW down.. TURN tURn tUrn... Brake... Check mirror la.." lols.. Driving is convenient but not easy man.
PS: MY SISTER SAYS I NV THANK HER. but i can't think of what i should thank her for.. Anyhow, Thank for always telling me how lousy i'm in driving? lols..
Here are some pics..
When i'm concentrating on the road.

Tats it.