I'm sick. Tue and wed i got stomach flu. So bad that i went the doctor at A&E wanted me to stay in on dip. I don wan cause pain.. so i went home. I was at the hospital from mid-nite all the way to 4am. WTF. sigh.. Feel bad fo dear coz he got nothing to do and he accompanied me all the way.. Thanks dear!!
Today reported back to school. But i gota terrible flu.. just ate my medicine, feeling damn damn sleepy.. can't wait time to go home..
Something bad happened to my cousin last week.. She got hospitalized to ICU coz she got high fever then she cover herself with 3 blankets. This lead to FITS and her urine and shit jus came out like that.. Poor thing.. She is like being poked everywhere.. so many tubing.. OUCH. We were worried that she might brain damaged.. lucky now, she is soo much better that she can open her mouth to talk already.. God bless..
Tats it. I'm heaving terrible headache..