I officially start work in St Stephen’s Primary on 13 Sept. This means that I left ACCA class already. No more spoon-feed of info and seating down in classes to listen to lecturers talk how much they want and feed us with as much info as they like. No more waking up at 10am everyday, go shopping with Liting after class and admire at the nice nice clothes and drool.
NOW, it’s the opposite. I got to pour as much info into the children’s Little Tiny Mini Micro brain, Slap Hit Scream Shout at them, asking them to shut up & pay attention. -__-"" Feed students with info that I can find. Teach them wat I know (eh, I duno anything that’s the prob!!)
So far till now still okie la. As I haven start to teach, I don’t have anything to mark or prepare so I hang out alone most of the free time on my desk. I got a free laptop with internet access so I hope this box will entertain me.
I made frens with other trainees. We go home, have lunch after school and get those benefits like login account and laptops together. Its really hard to make frens with the other teachers maybe because they are so busy with marking and they talk and gossip about students and parents that I don’t know. So it takes time I guess.
Anyway, on a happier note, as a contract teacher, I practically paid for not doing anything. Serious. I only observe seniors teacher teach. The class starts at 7.30am till 1.10pm. This means I got to be in sch by BLOODY HELL 7am!! 7am!! 7am!! Those who are in my poly class will noe I got prob getting up so early for a day, not say EVERYDAY! So I never fail to yawn when the teachers are teaching. Be glad that I don’t fall asleep in class now. Anyhow, expect for Wednesday where we got those naggy teacher meetings, I get to go back after 1.30pm.
Having class now. G2G. Bye for now.