An Intense Love Story
There was a blind girl who used to hate everyone except her boyfriend. She always used to say I'll marry you if I could see you.
Suddenly one day someone donated eyes to that girl. When she saw her boyfriend, she was shocked to see that he was also blind .
Her boyfriend asked: Will you marry me now? She simply refused him rudely
Her boyfriend didn't say a word to her on this. He just smiled & went away with a letter saying
DARLING, TAKE CARE OF MY EYES
I received this e-mail with this story this morning.. The above story makes me feel damn sad! If i'm the girl, i would rather not live anymore after i know that those eyes are his. Anyway, i'm not that cruel in the first place. This Story teaches me 3 things. ONE: love is blind. TWO: Nothing is more important then your love's wish. THREE: love is to do anything unconditionally for your love.
One thing that i admire is her bf's love for her. I'm not able to do so although i love my BF alot. *hugs to her bf*