Today is the start of another month, NOV. (HOW to spell?) I got a feeling that this month is not a good month, although my birthday also falls on this month.
I am NOT:
OKIE
FINE
GOOD
HAPPY
I am:
LOST
LONELY
SAD
ANGRY
IRRITATED
I need a place to cry, a song to cry with and a person to cry on. I wan to Cry my lungs, my heart, my sadness, my anger & my emotions OUT. I got so much to say yet I don’t know who to talk to in school and where to start. Depression overcome me suddenly.
Suddenly, I feel taking alot a lot of MCs and not come to school. Now I head to the clinic for the slightest sickness.
Actually, I’m a very happy go lucky type, smiling everyday and I can mix well. But over here, it’s HELL, over my limit. So, don’t come join because:
Firstly, as a contract teacher, I got so many things I supposed to obey, yet the other teachers don’t have to.
Secondly, as a contract teacher, you get scolded for following wrong suit, yet the teacher with the (WRONG SUIT) gets away.
Thirdly, as a contract teacher, you get yelled at in front of your students by the other teachers, yet you can’t show your anger about it.
Fourth, as a contract teacher, after being yelled at in front of students, the teacher that yelled at you complained to VP coz she says you’re rude for showing your anger by replying in one word answer.
Fifth, as a contract teacher, you got nothing much to do when u join in for the first few month so you will just seat in front of your computer and surf, yet teachers complained that you’re not doing anything.
Sixth, as a contract teacher, you’re given relief of class everyday (so it means that you have different class and faces everyday and how are you going to keep their quiet when you’re given the class only on the first period when you can’t prepare what you going to do with them?)
Seventh, as a contract teacher, when u talk to your fellow colleagues, they ignore you or talks to the other teacher first then tells you that they are either not free or busy.
Eighth, as a contract teacher, lunching is usual alone, with the rest of the contract teachers or one or two teachers that ask you to come along.
Ninth, as a contract teacher, you don’t know anything, so when you ask the teachers too much questions, they get irritated.
==>So, is being happy more important than money???<==