sigh.. I've always look forward to CNY. But, However, for this year, the mood is not there. I was not bothered with the fact that its CNY. It was like just a holiday for me. For me to be away from school, hoping to indulge myself in more cuddles, hugs and kisses. Nevertheless, things don always go as planned and hoped for. I guess I'm thinking too much, i guess I'm stupid, i guess I'm unless, i guess I'm just DUMB.... Everything is my fault again.
I guess that God didn't wan me to be happy. Maybe it is because I'm stupid, Dumb, Bitch, asshole.... My life is full of downs (its like i been crying 3 times a week). All i hope for is someone who can comfort me in his arms, tells me everything is fine, understands my feelings and most importantly, tolerate me for the time-being.
If only i can prefect, then everything will be fine. The problem is that i'm not. Not for now.
Labels: forgive me, tolerate me.