Friday, May 18, 2007
1:56 AM
It is 2am now. I'm feeling terrible now. Really terrible. Actually, in the matter of fact, a month ago, I had already make up my mind in one thing. At Least that 2 days, i'll have the last wonderful memory. My mind with the last wonderful memory is the best that can happen. But it was ME. ME, not able to do so. No courage, afraid of everything. Or maybe ITS the selfish possesive me again. *sigh*
Oh GOD, bless tell me what is happening. Please change everything back to the happy happy days. I rather be dead than to go thru this drama. Its so painful. I don even know what i want now. I need help emotionally and i think i'm going bonkers. argGgG!
Self happiness or partner's happiness important? Choosing being love by someone you don't or loving someone more. Which is happier?
i seriously need some help in this drama.
you make my life perfect-`