OH yeah EVERYBODY~~ finally i gotta do some proper update.. i know i'm so lagging.. posting only last month events.. *paiseh*
MY "SCHOOL" Holiday~ (PART 1)
Let me recount...
First week of sch holiday started at 28 May, Monday. As asual, we had to come back for meeting.. My meeting was on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Hence, my whole week like that gone le. SO FAST!! Lucky dear dear was still on MC.. so after meeting spent sometime togther.. Then, the following weeks i was rather free. I went SP to eat.. We managed to finish ALL the food we wanted to eat! YUMMY!! When i look at the picture, i felt sooo hungry! Ice-lemon tea, Yang tau fu, Meatball soup! MY GOD!! Just take a look at this man...
ps: Dear and me went with Taman.. So the hairy hands is not me la!
Next, i went to Qian Hu too.. Dear's mom went to buy Fish.. Till date, the fish die liao.. hahahha~ I not hinting anything.. Maybe she don't know how to take care.. I saw a funny fish tank..
The fish tank wordings sooo funny!! Fish is sick.. so cute... If only i can hang it around myself in school and write " TEACHER IS SICK. FREE HER FROM MARKING.." hahah~ oh yea.. i took another shot there.. I think this is Funnier and I LOVE it.. Its so natural... Here goes..
Sooo CUTE right? He was online then asked him not to move and took together with my patrick.. There are 3 patrick in the picture.. Can you find it? heh heh..
Till here first... need to go to class liao... Part 2 coming SOON. .