hello, i'm back. so lazy to update actually. lazy me.. *LAZY BUM*
OKie.. to countinue with the previous entry, my JUNE holiday i also went to SAF SAFTI MI commissionary parade. Actually went there with dear and his frens den i saw some of my frens like Wai Tat and Meng Wee. The parade was cool la, got this part where they march up the audience seats de.. heh.. i kinda in luv with their swords man. so shinning!! But their training was HELL. so nvm abt the swords dear! CLERK rox because no training and 8-5 everyday! yup yup..
Recent events..
I went for DAC02 gathering.. It was okie because I had not seen some of them for very long le.. Just that i wasn't feeling well that day actually; I had fever the day b4.. Didn't have much topic with angie seating beside me and stefen seating infront of me.. so I only talk to liting most of the time.. Lucky i have her.. hmm, it was a short dinner in NYDC, maybe next time have some activities or what..
Okie, now I'm in my hostal. Lesson ended at 10.30am so i slacking here.. anyway, life in NTU/NIE is really different. Maybe because I don have a click or good friends ma. So usually, I'm alone with my group friends. How I wish I can find someone to join in all the activities with me lo.. I wan to join but just no accompany.. sad ah.. poor thing also.. I MISS POLY & SECONDARY~!! ( i prays for a good friend to come upon me... heh~~) My timetable is very slack actually.. Mon (8.30-10.30) Tue (8.30-1.30) Wed (10.30-5.30) Thurs (2.30-5.30) Fri (OFF!!)
OooH yAr.. i got NEW laptop which got webcam. So if u have also, msn me la.. heh.. I'm bored in hostal!!! SOMEONE ENTERTAIN ME~~ aRgGg~~
I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS!! DATE ME~~~