HELLO!! spider webbie everywhere... ya i know i know.. i'm darn lazy in updating man.. anyway, theres a little update ya..
Currently, i'm very very upset! with my maths Quiz 3... I was like so sick on monday lor.. can't even concentrate on whateva i was studying man.. I took pandols but they are DAMN USELESS PIECES OF TABLETs!! arGgG~~ shit shit.... i wan my 19 again...... sobz...... * i wanna rewind time*
I also damn sad because i lost my calculator!! I cried on sunday when i can't find my calculator u know... i'm not being drama or wat but its my FIRST and only calculator and it had been with me for 8+ years!!! sobz... i missed all my drawings on it.. sob~~ i went back classroom and find it but.... SOBZ!!! The person who take my calulator will be cursed! damnit damnit. tooo bad i don have a picture of it.. sobz.............
okie, i'm too depressed to go on!! * I WAN my calculator BACK!!*